RMS Music Player

Make sure you have at least Flash Player 7. If not,please download.

Favourites Create PDF Email Print

Where can I get an instrument?

Date added:
Friday, 04 September 2009
Last revised:
0 Favour


Instruments can be hired from the Instrument Centre which is situated at the John Savage Centre. Redbridge Music Service employs fully trained technicians who undertake instrument repairs and check new and refurbished instruments prior to collection. Instruments (except piano and keyboard) can be purchased VAT-free provided pupils use them for educational purposes through Redbridge Music Service. Pupils undergoing tuition through Redbridge Music Service can benefit from this provision.